Lakeside Dunes club homes at Muskegon Country Club
In collaboration with David C. Bos Homes, RedWater is in the planning phase of developing a club homes community named Lakeside Dunes at Muskegon Country Club. This development will not impact play on the golf course and will be a great addition to our golf community and the Muskegon area. David C. Bos Homes is a well-known, premier custom home builder that focuses on developments primarily along the Lakeshore.
If you are interested in reserving a home site at Lakeside Dunes, please contact our team for additional information and availability!
Lakeside Dunes Location
The neighborhood will be located on the southwest side of Muskegon Country Club golf course, on a private road at the corner of Sherman Boulevard & Beach Street.
Semi-customizable Floor Plans
Choose from multiple, stunning floor plans from premier custom home builder and designer, David C. Bos Homes, with features that will fit all your needs, including:
- 34 freestanding semi-custom club homes.
- 1,600–2,688 square feet.
- Select larger custom home sites available.
- Customizable options to make it your own.
- Single and two-story homes available.
- 2–5 bedroom designs with a master on the main floors.
- Walkout and viewout lower levels.
- Additional living space in the lower levels with 2 bedroom, bath, and rec room options.
- 2 stall garages with cart storage (3 stalls on select sites).
Home & Community Amenities
Thanks to its premier location between Lake Michigan and Muskegon Lake, on the edge of Muskegon Country Club, the Lakeside Dunes community will feature a variety of amenities, along with personalized options and high-end home elements that are sure to impress, such as:
- High-end quality, free-standing club homes developed by David C. Bos Homes.
- Floor plans and designs with personalized options for the way you live.
- Located on a peaceful, private road.
- Views of Muskegon Country Club golf course or tranquil woods from home sites.
- Direct access to golf at the well-manicured, historic Muskegon Country Club.
- Easy golf cart access to Muskegon Country Club pool.
- Convenient location to dining and entertainment at Lake Bluff Grille restaurant and bar.
- Access to nature trails for added walkability.
- Direct access to Lake Michigan parks and beaches – Within short walking distance to Bronson Park, Kruse Park, and Kruse Park Dog Beach.
- Close proximity to Bluffton Bay Marina, Safe Harbor Marina, and Muskegon Yacht Club.
For marketing purposes only and subject to change by developer and builder.
View Our Progress On Facebook